The other day 8 people asked me questions about getting their relationship back into top form. Here are the questions I answered.
1. How do you create relationship ecstasy when you have four kids under six years old?
2. We have totally different parenting styles and it gets in the way of the love in the relationship, what do we do?
3. My husband was cheating, how can I get the love back?
4. We are almost divorced, I need some direction.
5. I’m a widow, how do I get my joy to return with my new girl friend?
6. I make my husband wrong and I can’t stop, how do I shift it?
7. Is coaching better then marriage counseling?
8. What do you do when there is a breakdown in your relationship?
Check out my answers at www.matthewferry.com/relationshipecstasy/index.htm
They are about half way down the page.